Entering the Education Business Awards is simple, free of charge and open to all schools in any sector. Please complete the following form. If you are having difficulties, please email Lauren Matthews, event coordinator.
Please use the text area below to paste your 500 word entry statement. Please make this as close to 500 words as possible. If you wish, you can upload further supporting evidence, such as image, word documents and powerpoint presentations using the file upload fields below the text box.
Terms and Conditions
- Entries close 5pm (BST) Tueasday 1st May 2018. Entries must be received at the PSI Offices (226 High Road, Loughton, Essex IG10 1ET) or via this form by this date and time.
- You must complete the entry form and send this with your 500 word statement.
- By submitting the entry form all entrants warrant that they have permission from all necessary parties within their organisation.
- By submitting this entry form you allow PSI use of the required 500 word statement in other publications/events/websites.
- All entrants must where possible provide details of partner organisations and suppliers/consultants mentioned in the 500 word statement.
- In the event that an entry is subsequently found to breach any of the terms and conditions of entry it will be ruled invalid and withdrawn from consideration for an award.
- Judges reserve the right to determine whether an entry qualifies as acceptable. Entries the judges deem not acceptable will be ruled invalid.
- Terms and conditions may be amended from time. PSI will publish the revised terms and conditions on www.ebawards.co.uk
- All judges’ decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into relating to the judging process or the outcome